JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes their associates come first because if they’re happy, their guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Their hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers.
JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way they take care of their associates. That’s The JW Treatment.
- The Student must be enrolled in a university/school program in order to be eligible for this position.
- At the moment of the final interview, the student must provide a permit that allows him to perform an internship in Europe or a European Passport.
- Good Level of English in Mandatory (Italian Language knowledge would be a plus)
This is a 6 months Internship between March and November 2024
- Accommodation in shared apartments/rooms
- 1 meal per shift,
- monthly allowance,
- access to Marriott INT. Discounts on room rates and F&B
- Kitchen Trainee
- IT Trainee
- Accounting Trainee
- Food and Beverage Trainee
- Rooms Division Trainee
- Housekeeping Trainee
- Purchasing Trainee
- Recreation Trainee
- Sales Trainee
- Spa Trainee
- Engineering Trainee
- Events Trainee
- HR Trainee
- Marketing Trainee
More information about the Internship is available in the attached document below.