The International Cooperation Office of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Zagreb cordially invites all students to participate in an Erasmus traineeship.
The traineeship includes the following activities:
- Providing support for the International Relations Office in general administrative tasks
- Interacting with both foreign incoming students and Croatian outgoing students by answering emails and in person at the Office
- Assisting with registering incoming students, mobility documents for students etc.
- Assisting with international relations daily tasks with professors and non-teaching staff
- Answering inquiries by email
- Translation of various materials (notices, general information, academic and practical information, etc.)
- Administrative tasks regarding web pages (preparation of web news and notices), etc.
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Creativity and flexibility in communication
- English language skills (minimum B2)
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
For more information on the offered internships, please check the attached file below and visit the website: https://web2020.ffzg.unizg.hr/international/office-for-international-cooperation/