European training consultancy with headquarters in Spain (Seville, Málaga, Úbeda) and in Portugal (Setúbal) is looking for passionate and hard-working students or recent graduates to fill an Erasmus+ unpaid internship position of a Mobility Projects Coordinator’s Assistant.
- Duration: from 3 months up to 12 months,
- Commitment: Full-time,
- Only students benefiting from the Erasmus+ programme.
- Interpreting and intermediating during training and different activities (presentations in partner companies),
- Teaching Spanish or Portuguese language - basic level A1/A2 - and culture to groups of students,
- Preparing materials and activities for the participants (folders, id cards, agendas),
- Delivering cultural activities (tapas night, tour around the city, museum visit, etc.),
- Supporting coordinators with administrative tasks (translating documents, signing certificates in partner companies, mailing),
- Managing social media, such as Facebook, YouTube,
- company website, Instagram
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student or recent graduate in language studies (translation, interpreting, philology, etc.), Humanities or Social Sciences, who is eligible to perform an internship within the ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME (100% OBLIGATORY CONDITION),
- Good knowledge of Spanish (B2) or Portuguese (B2), and English (B2). Polish is a plus.
What do they offer:
- Free lunches in our residences,
- Opportunity to take part in free trips to beautiful Andalusian cities (including Gibraltar) or around the Lisbon area (Setúbal),
- Opportunity to practice different languages while being part of a vibrant international team,
- Career advancement opportunities and continuous professional development,
- Recommendation letter if requested
For more information please check the attached file below.
Photo credit: euromind, Erasmus +