Hacettepe University organises an Erasmus Staff Week on June 23-26, 2015.
We would like to invite our partner institutions to take part in our programme.
During the staff week,
- Participants will have an opportunity to benchmark different services of the University like Library, Registrars Office, Dormitories etc.
- They will have chance to share their experience of the many EU programmes which are part of Erasmus+.
- There will be visits both to Sihhiye and Beytepe Campuses of the University.
- They will be able to visit the related departments of the university if they like.
- There will be city tours and a daily trip.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
Please find enclosed the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of participants is restricted to 15 and preferably one participant per partner institution.
We shall announce the list of selected participants to all applicants per e-mail by April 15, 2015 and also give information about the accomodation choices.
Please find the draft programme down below, (The programme may change according to your needs)
|9:30 – 12:00||Arrival||Welcome Ceremony|
Presentations of the Universities
Sharing experiences and working methods with EU office
|Visit to different services of the university||How to support the Erasmus Process? (ESN)||Trip to Beypazarı|
(50 euros – optional)
|12:00 – 14:00||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|14:00 – 16:00||Sihhiye|
Visit to Anıtkabir and Ankara Castle