Conference "Inclusive Internationalisation" & Erasmus+ Staff Week, Riga, Latvia, November 2019
Published on / opublikowano 18-07-2019
Rīga Stradiņš University is pleased to announce the 4th International conference Inclusive Internationalisation that will be held in Rīga, Latvia, from November 4-8, 2019.
This fourth international conference and Erasmus+ staff week will be dedicated to the theme of inclusive internationalisation. The goal of this event will be to identify ways that more diverse groups of university stakeholders can benefit from various internationalisation initiatives.
This event will cover varied activities:
*A full event programme is attached.
(1) An international conference with leading experts of higher education
• Gülsün Saglamer, President, European Women Rectors Association, Turkey
• Elsebeth Gerner Nielsen, former Danish Minister for Culture and Rector, Kolding School of Design, Denmark
• Luciano Saso, President, Network of Universities from the Capitals of Europe and Vice-Rector for European University Networks, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
• Paz Portales, Higher Education Specialist, UNESCO, France
• Sebastian Berger, Vice-President elect, European Students’ Union, Belgium
(2) Problem-based interactive group assignment
(3) Partnership fair
(4) University presentations
(5) Networking events
(6) Cultural programme
If your institution has successfully implemented an inclusiveness initiative, please consider submitting a 150-word abstract for presentation during the conference’s best practice session. The deadline for the abstract submissions is September 2, 2019. Attached are submission guidelines.
The registration for the conference and Erasmus+ staff week is open here until September 24, 2019.
Management and staff of international offices at universities and other institutions of higher education are welcome to attend the conference. Registration is open here until September 24, 2019.
For further information, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +(371) 67 40 92 64.
International Affairs Manager
Rīgas Stradiņa universitāte
Dzirciema iela 16, K-korp. 223. kab.
Rīga, LV-1007, Latvija
Tel.: +371 67 409 264
Call for presentation abstracts