We proudly present our ninth International Staff Traning Week and simultaneously our second online ISTW! Digital of course because Covid-19 is still part of our lives, but also because last year’s edition was such a great success with a really good evaluation score of the participants. As we all know based on experiences we have nowadays, online meetings can be very inspiring (too) and a perfect way to catch up with colleagues.
The theme of this year’s edition is: New Challenges
What is on offer?
- Educational challenges: How do we plan to organise our education in the future?
- Societal innovation and social impact, perspective of three different universities
- Internationalisation Strategy 2025: From Policy to Practice
- Panel Discussion: European Universities Alliances
- Essential digital skills for support staff in internationalisation
- Diversity and inclusion: spotlight on international staff
- And many more
Our target group is staff of partner universities working in recruitment, at International Offices and/or Student Affairs or study advisors, coordinators international programmes, policy & career advisors and others who are interested in international affairs.
Nice to know: we have decided to offer the digital ISTW for free, just like last year.
Interested? Save the dates: 17 - 21 May, 13.00-16.00 (SET).
More information: Check this website
Deadline: Secure your reservation before 5 May.
Let’s catch up!