The Vice-Chancellor for Internationalization cordially invites you to participate in the Erasmus Staff Week that will take place at the University of Murcia from 13th to 17th of May 2019.
We have prepared a program for the following target groups:
* Staff involved in the International Offices (management and promotion of internationalization), up to 15 people
* Staff working in the University Libraries, up to 5 people
* Staff working in IT Services , up to 5 people
* Staff working in Student Admission and Recruitment/ Communication Services, up to 5 people
* Intensive Spanish Course (20 hours), B1 level, up to 15 people
Information regarding the Erasmus Staff Week and programs will be updated at https://www.um.es/web/iwp/staff
The registration deadline is February 7th, 2019, and we kindly request you to complete the online form: https://programasweb.um.es/programasweb/pas.incoming.solicitud.do
On the third week of February we will inform you of the participants selected.
Should you have any queries, please reply to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you in Murcia next May.
Marma Senena Corbalan Garcma
Vice-Chancellor for Internationalisation University of Murcia (Spain)