Ghent University is glad to invite you to take part in the Staff Training Week of Ghent University (February 1 – February 3, 2016). We also offer you the possibility to join our Welcome Days for international students on February 4 2016. See http://staffmobility.eu/staffweek/staff-training-taking-care-international
The aim of this Staff Training Week is to welcome both teaching and non-teaching staff from our partner institutions and share experiences with regard to the following theme: “Taking care of international students at Ghent University: What is our duty of care? New challenges? The role of the International Office?”
The programme can be found attached. The program consists of different interactive sessions, presentations and case studies, a visit to the student housing facilities and a guided tour with special attention to the university buildings and facilities.
Before you apply, please note that:
- The main communication language will be English.
- The places are limited.
- Every participant will be asked to give presentations on best practices concerning the different topics of the Staff Training Week.
- Transport and accommodation are personal responsibilities of the selected candidates. Ghent University does not foresee any scholarships.
How to apply
Please send an email with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday December 9th, 2015.
Your application should include all of the following information:
- Your name and surname
- Contact email
- Work Plan: expectations + a short outline of the best practices you would like to present and to discuss at Ghent University concerning the different topics of the attached programme.
- CV which proves relevant experience with the topic
When will the selection results be announced?
We will inform you about the approval of your application by the 14th December, 2015. Selected candidates will receive the final programme and a list with possible accommodations.
We look forward to welcoming you at Ghent University!