Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) is organising its third International Staff Training Week, and we would like to take the opportunity to invite you to this event.
The details are as follows:
International Staff Training Week
12 – 16 June 2017
at Technische Universität Dresden
in Dresden, Germany
TUD’s International Staff Training Week aims to provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices regarding the internationalisation of institutions of higher education. There will be plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues from all over Europe, and we will be offering five Specialist Groups focusing on the following subjects:
- Career Service: “Occupational Orientation and Career Entry Support – The Challenges for Career Services Facing Internationalisation”
- DRESDEN-concept (DDc): “Welcome Services for International Researchers”
- European Project Center, Transfer Office, Project Scouts: “Administrative Services for International Research Collaboration, Knowledge and Technology Transfer”
- International Office: “Administrative Services for Academic Exchange on the Level of Schools, Means to Increase Student Outgoing Mobility as well as Guided Tour of Student Halls”
- Staff Unit Diversity Management: “Diversity Management – a New Challenge for Universities”
Please refer to our website www.tu-dresden.de/sprint/staff_week for detailed information about the programme and the registration process as well as everything around your stay in the beautiful City of Dresden.
We would very much appreciate if you share this information with potentially interested colleagues, who are involved with international issues at your institution.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you at Technische Universität Dresden.