The participation fee is 100 € per participant, which includes a welcome package, five lunches and coffee breaks, a summer reception and a joint boat trip. You are kindly asked to cover the participation fee as well as other expenses for travel, accommodation and dinner by using Erasmus+ training mobility grants.
Warm greetings from Freie Universität Berlin.
It is with great pleasure that we herewith invite you to join our International Staff Training Week 2020, which will take place from June 8 to June 12, 2020.
We are happy to announce that in 2020, we will offer five parallel programs full of variety - there will be workshops, group events, tours, presentations, sportive activities, and, of course, time to connect and network.
* The five programs are as follows:
* Career Service: Teaching Students how to Teach: Models of Peer Teaching and Peer Counseling in Higher Education
* Library: Libraries on the move: innovating services for research, learning and publishing
* Staff development and continuing education: Science management - profession, tasks, challenges and methods
* Alumni Networks: Learning from the International Experience
* Windows into Internationalization: Fostering Intercultural Competence among Students and Staff
* Participation in our International Staff Training Week is possible for administrative staff working in the fields of career services, libraries, continuing education and HR, alumni offices and colleagues working in international offices. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues working in the above-mentioned areas.