It is a great pleasure to invite you and your colleagues for our 14th Erasmus Week that will be held at the Polytechnic Institute of Bragança from 14th till 18th of May 2018. We would like to invite teachers and staff members to participate in this event.
We will receive up to:
- 50 teachers
- 20 staff members of International Relations Offices
- 5 staff members of Image and Students Support Office (Marketing)
- 5 staff members of Image Services (Design and Image Production)
- 5 staff members of Entrepreneurship Office
- 5 staff members of Informatics Services
- 5 staff members of Library Management
- 5 staff members of Research Support Office
- 5 staff members of Planning and Quality Management Office (only Spanish or Portuguese speaking participants)
- 5 staff members of Academic Services (only Spanish or Portuguese speaking participants)
- 5 staff members of Purchase Department (5 persons per area)
Please check our website www.ipb.pt/erasmusweek to see more information and submit your Application online.
The deadline for applying is 15th of January 2018.
After selection, teachers and staff will receive a notification by email on 1st February 2018.