You don’t have enough professional experience, but you can’t find a job, where you are not expected to have job experience? Become an intern at our office. The International Office, Rector’s Cabinet ELTE is constantly seeking for new interns who are current students at ELTE or international students in Budapest with the Erasmus+ Traineeship program.
The International Office, Rector’s Cabinet ELTE is looking for voluntary interns who are current ELTE students or non-ELTE international students want to be interns with the Erasmus Placement scholarship in Budapest.
ELTE students should be available for 10-15 hours/week for a six-week period to complete their internship.
Non-ELTE international students with an Erasmus+Traineeship scholarship should be available for a duration of 2-12 months to complete their internship.
- Create background materials for the different types of activities of the Office
- Assist in the international marketing activities of the International Office
- Assist in the promotional activities of mobility programs (e.g; Erasmus)
- Write texts for printed and online brochures in English and/or in Hungarian
- Edit the social media platforms of ELTE
- Participate in the preparation and organization of various events (e.g, Orientation Days, summer schools)
- Translate into and from foreign languages
- Administrative tasks related to any international projects run by the International Office
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (If available: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian language – this is not a minimum requirement)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Use of Photoshop or other photo editing software is an advantage (only for certain marketing communications tasks)
- Work independently
- High quality work
- Speaking other foreign languages is an advantage
What we offer:
- Diverse tasks (you won’t easily get bored J)
- Opportunity to learn: You can develop yourself in many fields (e.g; you can improve your organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, grow your confidence) which can be useful for your future job.
- Flexible working time
Current ELTE students: You are required to be at the Office only 4-5 hours/week and you can work from home 6-10 hours/week.
Non-ELTE international students: You are required to be at the Office half of your working hours and you can work from home the other half of your working hours.
- A working desk with a laptop at the International Office
- Reference letter for your future job after a successful cooperation
Duration and location:
- International Office, Rector’s Cabinet, ELTE (1056 Budapest, Szerb utca 21-23. 1. floor)
- Duration of internship: 6 weeks (ELTE students), 2-12 months (non-ELTE international students with Erasmus+ traineeship)
Send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please include in the Subject of the email: your name and “international intern”
Deadline for the application: