Praktyki w Barcelonie
Published on / opublikowano 24-10-2016
Please take into consideration a traineeship offer for your students to work in our translation company, 1 Global Translators, located in Barcelona, Spain.
Our company offers translation and interpretation services in all languages. We give the opportunity to do an internship for a period of three months or more in the Project Coordination, Human Resources department, Administration department, Web Marketing department and Translation department.
- Ø In Administration (starting from December 2016 until March 2017) you will work with the person responsible of the Administration Department in different tasks: billing, payment management, collection management, accounting, etc. For example: checking and entering the transactions of our bank accounts, checking and entering the invoices received from providers, entering invoices to clients, preparing sales return, filing the received or created documents and carrying out the collection management. At least a medium-high level of Spanish is required.
- Ø In the Human Resources Department (starting from June 2017 onwards, 3 months at least) you will work with organising the employees, freelance translators and the new interns. For example: you will update the database of professionals, you will communicate with candidates for internships, you will also look for new translators, and you will be in charge of the management of communication of CVs we receive. You will also have to work with the Instituto del Bienestar, putting adverts on websites of psychologist schools, using the databases, answering calls, writing emails, etc. At least a medium to high level of Spanish is required.
- Ø Marketing (starting from April 2017 or later, 3 months at least) internship includes some of these tasks: create quality content to promote Web Blogs on the net (Blogging); promote our websites on the most important social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, Blog); analyse statistics in order to make conclusions and carry out improvements; carry out changes on the website using code (HTML); image editing; carry out Marketing campaigns (Promotions, Competitions…); write articles related to the Instituto del Bienestar (published in a blog); look for forums and participation; introduce content on our WebPages (1globaltranslators.com, institutodelbienestar.com, wikifelicidad.org); SEO positioning, look for commercial contacts and introduce them into databases; call clients or potential clients, other tasks related to marketing and commercial management.
- Ø The tasks in the Project Coordination Department (Starting immediately, 4 months at least) are, for example: preparing quotations, order’s acceptations, translation orders, etc. for clients and suppliers, coordinating translations and other projects, delivering translations, choosing appropriate translators and professionals for each project, calling the clients and the translators if there are problems or questions, etc. For this reason a high level of Spanish is required (spoken and written). Finally you will also have to file the messages and manage the orders of the Instituto del Bienestar.
- Ø In Translations (3 months at least) you will make translations, as well as edit and check translations into English, French, German and Italian (translation studies are required). You will have to translate some articles for blogs for our Marketing department as well. The volume of work always depends on the volume of appointments the company has. For this kind of internship, our interns work from home (teleworking). It is also possible a combined internship of Translation and Project Coordination/ Translation & Administration/ Translation & Marketing.
The internship is not remunerated, but travel costs between the working place and the accommodation within the city of Barcelona are paid by the company.
We are looking for responsible and multidisciplinary students who can work with us developing their own abilities.
- Spanish and English (Conversation level)
- Office Pack (Advanced user level)
- Internship Agreement from University/College
If you are interested, you can send us your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.