Our translation agency offers translation and interpretation services in all languages. We give the opportunity to do an internship for a period of three months or more in the Project Coordination, Human Resources department, Web Marketing department and Translation department.
- Project Coordination (starting from January 2016, 4-5 months at least) tasks will include accepting translation requests from customers, looking for appropriate translators to take on specific jobs, managing delivery dates, and maintaining contact with customers and translators. A high level of fluency in Spanish is required.
- In the Human Resources department you will be responsible for coordinating new employees and interns. For example you will update advertisements on Job Vacancies Websites, contact applicants for internship, and look for new translators. You will also manage the CV’s sent in. An intermediate level of Spanish is required.
- Web Marketing (starting from June 2016, 3 months at least) tasks will include create quality content to promote web blogs on the net. (Blogging) medium high level of Spanish. Promote the website on major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, Blog - knowledge through social networks. Analyze statistical data to draw conclusions and make improvements (Medium level knowledge Tools Office). Make changes to the web at the code level. (HTML). Image processing. Conducting marketing copywriters (Promotions, Contests ...). Write posts related to Instituto del Bienestar. Look for forums and participation. Introduce contents in our Webpage. A high level of fluency in English is required or intermediate level of Spanish is required.
The internship is not remunerated, but the company will pay for the travel expenses between your accommodation and work.
We are looking for responsible and multidisciplinary students who can work with us developing his own abilities in each of these departments.
- Spanish + English or any other language
- Office Pack (user level)
- Internship Agreement from University/College
If you are interested, you can send us your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department.