We currently have a great new internship/placement opportunity that is looking for a candidate to start ASAP!
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated candidate looking to gain valuable work experience and develop their knowledge of Business Administration and Project Management and is perfect for students studying towards a degree in Business.
The company is working with companies of all sizes across the UK and internationally, including large multinational organisations; their mission is to consistently strive for excellence within the industry by combining the latest technologies and staff development, with a personal service that continues to deliver a proven success.
Position: German Speaking Business Administrator
Reference: CVI 7
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £700 per month
The company supports businesses who are hiring staff into security-sensitive environments by putting their new employees through rigorous background checks and it will be your job to make sure those checks are all correct. This will be an excellent and very rewarding opportunity to join a diverse and vibrant team. Applicants must be fluent in both spoke and written German and English.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Using the internet to research contact details for job applicants’ previous employers
• Phoning previous employers to establish the name and correct contact details and to give employment verification;
• Utilise an in-house database to track all activities and the progress of the background checking for applicants
• Providing telephone advice to job applicants throughout their process
• Identifying problems with the process and seeking to resolve them in an efficient manner
If this position is suitable for your students please feel free to share it with them and encourage them to:
Apply through our website: http://www.placement-uk.com/ops/job-NEW.php?id=1958&job=German-Speaking-Business-Administrator
or Contact me at: email@example.com!